Amazon Connect Made Easy
Amazon Connect is an easy to use omni-channel cloud contact center platform that helps companies provide superior customer service at a lower cost. Over 10 years ago, Amazon’s retail business needed a contact center that would give their customers personal, dynamic, and natural experiences which has become Amazon Connect.
Increase your customer obsession by migrating to the next generation of contact center platforms, Amazon Connect. Amazon's platform is a cloud based platform that allows you to quickly build and deploy mission critical contact centers. By leveraging the Amazon Web Services ecosystem of services such as Amazon Lex, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Contact Lens and other services in the Amazon toolbox, we can build your next generation contact center solution which decreases costs and increases your capabilities on a pay as you go model.
CloudHesive also offers its Centricity platform powered by Amazon Web Services which will provide your operation with wall boards and data dashboards as well as a customized agent call control interface that can be customized to meet your needs. Centricity helps operationalize your Amazon Connect solution so that your internal team can get the benefits of Connect with out having to be a technical resource.
Leveraging Amazon Web Services with Amazon Connect
- Build intelligent speech IVRs with Amazon Lex
- Transcribe call recordings with Amazon Transcribe
- Machine Learning with Contact center analytics with Amazon Contact lens
- Next Gen chat services with Amazon Chat
- Easy Salesforce CTI integration using Amazon services
Contact Center platform with Next Gen features out of the box
- Skills based routing-Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Recording for all calls
- Real-time and Historical Analytics
- High Quality Dual Channel Voice Capability
- Agent side WebRTC voice path
Amazon Connect Differentiators
100% Cloud-based - no contracts
Dynamic, personal, and natural contact flows
Self Service configuration with enhancements from Centricity powered by AWS
Open Platform - Salesforce CTI and Kustomer CTI integration
Part of the AWS ecosystem which drives innovation
No infrastructure or telecom ownership required
Global / High Reliablity/Redundancy platform
Any agent, Anywhere, Any time
Easy Setup and Management
- Agents can start taking calls in just minutes with a web browser, headset, and a few clicks in the AWS Management console
- The drag and drop Contact Flow editor allows you to create flows that define effective customer interactions without any coding or technical knowledge
- The Centricity Customer Connect application which is powered by Amazon Connect provides the robust dashboards to manage a contact center at scale
- As an on-demand service, you pay for usage on Amazon Connect by the minute plus any associated telephony services.
- There are no upfront charges for monthly fees or long term contracts for Amazon Connect
- Amazon Managed Services can be deployed to easily manage your deployment and on going oversight of the platform and developing enhancements
Highly Scalable and Elastic
- Easily scale your Amazon Connect contact center up or down, in response to business cycles, without worrying about seat licensing, minimum commitment contracts for telecom, and the other legacy contract issues.
- Amazon Connect runs on the AWS global infrastructure, making the service more available, fault tolerant, and scalable than would be possible with a traditional contact center platform. It also brings the power of the Amazon Web Services eco-system.
Customized Amazon Connect Interfaces
- Salesforce CTI Integration
- Kustomer CTI Integration
- Call Disposition
- Call Tagging
AWS Eco System Innovation
- Amazon Lex for speech IVRs
- Amazon Transcribe for call transcription
- Amazon Comprehend for sentiment analysis
- Amazon Contact Lens for call analysis
- Real-Time Sentiment call analysis