Build, test, stage and release software rapidly, frequently, and reliably. Having a well-defined life cycle increasing governance of your production environment.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a movement focused around the collaboration of development, operations and testing teams within a company. It ultimately increases speed to market and improves governance of mission-critical workloads, all while decreasing error rate and downtime. CloudHesive helps companies adopt and manage Amazon DevOps best practice.
Continuous Integration (CI)
Increase your speed to market and process governance by leveraging next generation CI toolsets.
Continuous Deployment (CD)
Deploy new facets of production in less time and deal with issues that crop up as they occur.
Configuration Management (CM)
Automate operational tasks and eliminate compute resource one offs.
Streamline Repeatable Process
Automate and measure processes for efficiencies while improving productivity through alterations.
Decrease errors and potential issues in production services and governance over mission-critical workloads.
AWS DevOps Partnerships
CloudHesive has partnerships with the leading continuous integration and continuous deployment ISV’s including:
CloudHesive also has experience in the following development platforms:
CloudHesive also has experience in the following platforms:
- JFrog (Artifactory)
Development and Operations Teams Join Forces
They must be willing to not only collaborate, but also integrate as one, seamless team. Doing so increases the speed at which tasks can be accomplished and reduces friction within the organization.
DevOps on AWS
In addition to our partnerships and experience with numerous technologies designed to support our customer’s implementation of DevOps within their organization, we have successfully transformed organizations with workloads both on AWS, on other public clouds and on-premises using native AWS solutions.
These solutions, all servicing Production workloads, include the following:
- Elastic Container Services (ECS)
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- Elastic Beanstalk (EBS)
- API Gateway
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Systems Manager (SSM)
- Elasticsearch Service (ES)
- Mobile Hub
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
We have also built, audited and maintained end-to-end DevOps solutions leveraging AWS.
Some examples of these are:
- Audit, Revision and Maintenance of a DevOps pipeline (Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Chef) on AWS ECS for a Home Warranty company’s IOT solution.
- Design, Build and Enablement of baseline DevOps services (Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Octopus, Terraform, Packer) for a Vacation Ownership company’s property management system.
- Enablement and Build of of an API for a Healthcare company’s system of record leveraging API Gateway and Lambda.
- Enablement and Build of an application management platform on Elastic Beanstalk for a Software platform company.
- Design, Build and Enablement of Kubernetes on EC2 (prior to the release of EKS) for a Furniture Retailer.
- Audit, Revision and Maintenance of Kubernetes on EC2 (prior to the release of EKS) for a Peer to Peer provider in the Telecommunications space.
- Maintenance of existing DevOps pipeline (Jenkins, GitLab) and templates (CloudFormation, Terraform) as well as implementation of new services (SSM, Ansible) for a utility construction management company.
- …not to mention the growing list of managed services customers.
AWS Partner Program
AWS provides a set of flexible services that spans from the development process to provisioning, deployment, and management. These services easily integrate with popular third-party tools to build out an end-to-end solution that fits your needs. The AWS Partner Competency Program has pre-qualified the below tools, products, and solutions that integrate with and can extend AWS services and management APIs to meet your needs.Learn More