The fifth annual ITPalooza is set to take place Thursday, December 8th at Signature Grand, Fort Lauderdale, and you won’t want to miss this!
Bringing together thousands of South Florida IT industry members, ITPalooza features a range of networking and educational opportunities that you can’t afford to miss, including:
- Ed Omland of Amazon Web Services (AWS), fresh off AWS’ biggest event of the year “re: Invent 2016”, will close this event as the main Keynote sponsored by CloudHesive.
- Do you want to learn about what the top Cloud and Security companies in the industry are saying? Here’s your chance! The following major industry players will all be speaking at ITPalooza 2016: AWS, Microsoft, Alert logic, Datadog, and Vormetric.
- Joseph Cutrono from Ultimate Software will also be “talking cloud” in our Cloud Track.
- Did you know that Tesla Motors also will be at this event? If you’ve ever wanted get inside of one of their beautiful automobiles, then ITPalooza is the place to be!
- Given the season, attendees will also have to chance to give back with the Marine Toys for Tots toy drive. The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver — through a new toy at Christmas — a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters that will assist them in becoming responsible, productive, and patriotic citizens.
- Right after keynote, attendees with a purchase of a VIP ticket will gather in VIP lounge for a cocktail and mingle with some of the speakers from this event.
This year’s event covers “Cloud, Security and IoT “, and promises to be an enriching experience for developers, designers, C-level executives, sales and marketing professionals and more.
Don’t forget to save the date by registering ASAP! Update your calendar for ITPalooza on December 8th right now while it’s on your mind, and visit itpalooza.com for more information.