The end of summer can be a busy time between the long-awaited vacations and the work that needs to get done before fall. However, that didn’t stop CloudHesive from sending informative and relevant emails to our valued network of clients and contacts. Here’s a taste of what we sent out last month.
DevOps is all about moving quicker with increased efficiency and automation to help you to achieve a lightning fast speed to market. While Software as a Service (SaaS) industry providers like yourself understand what DevOps is about, applying it to your business is another matter. That’s where we come in. CloudHesive eats, sleeps and breathes DevOps all day long, which is why we can help you:
- Seamlessly infuse our team of expert cloud engineers into your onsite team
- Develop reliable processes that will increase your operating, DevOps, infrastructure governance, and security postures
- Automate your processes through Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, and Continuous Management (CI/CD/CM)
In a nutshell, if you’re in the business of SaaS, CloudHesive will help you better serve your customers.
Encryption as a Service (Key Management):
Two major developments came about last month:
- AWS released their long awaited Elastic File Storage (EFS) service, but it doesn’t include support for encryption. Despite the fact that EFS offers infinite storage scalability and data resiliency on the cloud, failure to encrypt that data can have major consequences.
- RSA has announced the End of Product Support (EOPS) for their Data Protection Manager (DPM), which affects the following products:
o RSA Data Protection Manager Appliance
o RSA Data Protection Key Client
o RSA Data Protection Token Client
CloudHesive is pleased to offer EaaS as a reliable solution for those affected by either of these recent developments. Powered by Vormetric’s enterprise-grade encryption solution and offered on a pay as you go model, this platform is used worldwide to help customers like you protect mission-critical data.
Want to learn more about what CloudHesive’s DevOps and Encryption services can do for your SaaS business? Get in touch with us immediately at (800) 860-2040 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started right away.