The Amazon Connect integration gives Kustomer CRM users an edge in providing memorable customer experiences
1. Contact centers looking to boost efficiency and support their agents should consider the Amazon Connect integration with Kustomer CRM.
2. Amazon Connect syncs with the Kustomer routing engine to share cross-platform data instantly.
3. Unique features include native assimilation, omnichannel follow-up support, and auto-routing calls based on a dynamic status bar.
4. Use cases include data-dipping, personalizing IVRs, and customizing the contact center interface for functionality.
5. The integration is easy to install, but it may require AWS and Kustomer expertise to maximize the benefits from implementation — consider enlisting managed services.
While Kustomer has a great reputation for delivering next-level omnichannel customer support, the Amazon Connect integration could make it even better. Amazon Web Services announced the native integration in 2018, and since then, its usage has exploded. In fact, it’s been adopted by big brands such as the home security company Ring.
All the buzz around integrating Amazon Connect with the Kustomer platform (even years later) is for good reason. Using Kustomer’s intuitive single-screen interface, contact centers can leverage the vast technology of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem to increase efficiency and provide better experiences.
There’s no question that the Kustomer integration with Amazon Connect can transform the way your agents and supervisors work — in turn optimizing your call center’s efficiency by reducing wait and call times. But before you push ahead with the integration, take the time to learn what the Kustomer and Amazon Connect integration can do for your contact center.
How the integration works
When Amazon Connect is synced with Kustomer’s routing engine, you can seamlessly manage agent queues and workloads, see wait and call times at a glance, and instantly sync call statuses and transcripts across platforms.
The result is a unified cross-channel contact center system that your agents can use to access customer actions and conversations instantly, resolving calls faster and with better satisfaction.
This native integration allows Amazon Connect to bring dynamic functionality to the Kustomer CRM — and at the same time, it empowers agents and supervisors to access a wealth of features from a single CRM interface.
Those features include:
- Native assimilation into the Kustomer interface allows agents and supervisors to access Amazon Connect features seamlessly within the Kustomer platform
- Dedicated status bar for agents allows supervisors a quick overview and automatically routes calls based on agent status and availability
- Agent status change triggers messages to resume or stop — so there’s never any question about who’s available to receive calls
- Customer Timeline initiates with new calls, making the entire customer history accessible with no sleuthing on the agent’s part
- Auto-saved call data, recordings, and agent notes that save to the Customer Timeline and auto-appear with each call from that customer
- Omnichannel follow-up using SMS, email, or phone allows agents to reach out using the customer’s preferred method of contact, all within one platform
Use cases for contact centers
The unique profile of features makes it possible to deploy dynamic, agile solutions to contact centers using the Amazon Connect integration with Kustomer CRM.
Those powerful use cases include:
H3: Personalized IVR experiences
Perhaps the biggest draw for the integration is the ability to personalize IVR (Interactive Voice Response) trees.
A custom IVR can improve the customer experience by automatically pulling their unique identifier (e.g., a phone number), gathering their history, and routing the caller to the correct help desk and agent to handle their needs, all without any action on the caller’s part.
Contact centers can have highly variable needs when it comes to the interfaces that their agents and supervisors use daily. The integration addresses this with agile customization ability via the AWS ecosystem.
For example, if the company stores loyalty status, they can use the integration to move Gold-tier customers to the front of the (virtual) line.
No agent has the time to flip between databases of customer information, text chat platforms, voice platforms, and more.
Integrating the implementation means all the services an agent uses on a daily basis can be available from one centralized screen within the Kustomer CRM.
Agents don’t have to lose time switching channels, which translates to better metrics and happier customers.
H3: Data dipping
The integration also supports data dipping between Amazon Connect and Kustomer.
When an agent starts a new call in the Kustomer platform, they can instantly access the entire customer history stored in Connect to personalize the experience.
This history appears as a Customer Information push window, which includes the caller’s entire record of call transcripts, recordings, outcomes, and other interactions: All the information an agent needs to properly inform the call outcome.
H3: Efficient processes
Contact centers are always looking for areas to shave time and resources that can be used elsewhere. The integration does exactly that by creating endless opportunities for contact centers to support their agents and customers.
The result is:
- Shorter call times
- Shorter wait times
- Better customer sentiment
- Better call outcomes
- Higher first-call resolution rate
CloudHesive can manage your Amazon Connect integrations
Bringing Kustomer CRM together with Amazon Connect is simple in terms of installing the integration — but despite its user-friendliness to getting started, you’ll get the most out of the implementation if you consult with a cloud managed services firm.
The AWS experts at CloudHesive can get the integration up-and-running with the use cases your contact center needs to thrive. If a strategic consultation is what you need, our qualified team can work with you to identify the right implementations for your agents’, supervisors’, and customers’ pain points.
Give us a call today to learn how CloudHesive can make your call center’s day-to-day better with Kustomer and Amazon Connect.